FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I have to use or purchase your products to become an affiliate? No, you are not required to buy/use our products but it is always easier to promote a product if you believe in the product and brand.
2. If I become an affiliate can I get products for free or at a discount? No, participating in our affiliate program does not entitle you for free or discounted prices.
3. What is my commission? Affiliates are entitled to an 8% commission
4. How and when do I get paid? Our commissions are paid out on the 15th of the
month for all the commission earned the previous month. You must meet the $150
minimum, otherwise, your earnings are rolled over into the next month. All
commission payments are made through PayPal.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you will need to sign-up for one.
5. Can I collect customers'
orders myself, and then send you the details? No, you must use your affiliate link from your
website, or social media to our site in order to get credit and earn
commission. Customers must enter their own information upon purchase.
6. Can I use spam
(unsolicited email) to promote this affiliate program? No, sending unsolicited email is a serious
violation of our Terms and Conditions, and will result in your account being
terminated. Do not forward emails to customers who have not specifically
opted-in to receiving messages from you.
7. Can I refer myself? No. If you join our affiliate program and use
the affiliate link to buy for your own personal gain, you will not receive your
commission. It is against the terms to refer yourself.